26 August 2008

Fenley Takes Home More Than Gold!






I reached all the goals I set for the games and have earned 4 medals:



1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources! - PLATINUM



2. Organize Your Research! - DIAMOND



4. Write, Write, Write! - DIAMOND



5. Reach Out and Perform Acts of Genealogical Kindness! - PLATINUM



I have won more than these beautiful medals. I have become part of a community of like-minded individuals who are collectively striving for the highest level of truth and accuracy in their research. This community cares about the quality of research that they will be leaving behind for future generations. I have stepped way out of my comfort zone in the area of social networking (you know, making friends and playing nice with others) and have found that it's not as intimidating as first thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment