14 August 2008

Genea-Blogger Games - Day 5 and Day 6


I was able to complete a few more events in the last two days.

3. Organize Your Research!


A. Organize at least 20 hard files or ancestral items (books, fabrics, inherited items) into file folders, boxes, envelopes, containers, etc. archival-quality where appropriate.


While I was working on my "Problem With Pauline" I made 10 surname files for collateral members of this line and filed documents into them.


Then back to my Delaney family, I did the same for 10 different surnames.



5. Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness!


F. Join a genealogical, historical, heritage or lineage society.


I renewed my memberships with the San Joaquin Genealogical Society and DAR

Summary of the completed events of competition:
1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources! - 30 citations completed. I have earned a Gold Medal.
3. Organize Your Research! - I have completed events A, B, C, D and E. I have earned the Platinum Medal.
4. Write, Write, Write! - I have completed B and C. I have earned a Silver Medal.
5. Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness! I have completed A, B, D, E and F. I have earned the Platinum Medal

No comments:

Post a Comment