29 November 2009

SNGF - My Celebrity Look-alikes



Randy Seaver has come up with a quick and easy way to have some Saturday Night Genealogy Fun. Here are the directions to this week's mission:

1) Go to http://www.myheritage.com/ - you don't have to be a registered member to use this feature. Click on the "Celebrities and Fun" tab.

2) Click on the "Celebrity Collage" tab, and then on the "Create my Collage" button.

3) Upload a photograph with your face (or another person's face) to the site (the face must be at least 100 x 100 pixels) and click on the "Run face recognition" button.

4) Select a collage template, and the faces (up to 8) to go into the collage template. Click on "Next" and "Preview" your template, which should bring up the template for you to review. You could click on "Save" and it would go off to your selected social networking site.


Well I have to tell you that I have been told I look like Barbara Eden, Ashley Judd and Gidget but not the celebrities this program came up with. While I am pleased as punch and extremely flattered, I find it highly unlikely I'll ever be mistaken for Raquel Welch.

1 comment:

  1. You got Rachel Welch and I got Bing Crosby and 8 other men. Last time I checked I was a woman. Lol. I did get Jenna Elfman and Cameron somebody from an 80's t.v. show.

    ReplyDelete