07 February 2010

In Which She Learns Something Exciting

OMG! I cannot believe that I did not know about this!

Here I was, just perusing through my google reader, when I come upon a post by Taneya over at the
NCGenWeb blog. In it she tells us that there is a genealogy T.V. show already on the air.

How many of you know about
THE GENERATION PROJECT? Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah has their own cable station and bring the show to the world every Monday night at 8:00 PM.

And, as if just watching the show isn't enough, you can
fill out an application to be on the show! The application is really detailed so I advise reading it first or making a copy, take your time filling it out then come back to the website and enter the information.


Don't have BYU cable in your area? No problem. All you have to do is go to their site and watch it there. Keep in mind that the video changes every week as a new show is aired.


Thank you Taneya for the post and thank you BYU for a great production. I give it a 9 1/2!

3 comments:

  1. I have been watching the Generations Project. I find it quite interesting, hope you will enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen all the episodes and they are really well done. If anyone has Dish Network, I believe the BYUTV channel is 9397.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! I'm just now seeing this. Glad you watched the show, I in fact had not seen the application. Wouldn't it be cool if one of us geneabloggers was on it :-)

    ReplyDelete