16 December 2011

Christmas Video Series - Part 4

As you may know, I made a few Christmas videos to show my appreciation for commentators, mentors, encouragers and others who have shown me all kinds of love this past year.  Have you seen the first, second, and third in the series?  After watching this one, I know you'll want to go back and see the others.  OK, on with the show!




The Cast of Characters

Chris Staats - Staats Place
Caroline Marshall Pointer - Family Stories
Cindy Bergeron Scherwinski - In My Life
Denise Levenick - The Family Curator
Cheryl Palmer - My Heritage Happens


7 comments:

  1. You're keeping me in the spirit this year Sheri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a knack for bringing a smile to people's faces, Sheri! Have a blessed Christmas and great New Year, if I don't get to see you before then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still laughing over 1, 2 and 3! This is too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Sheri - number three was especially funny! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for putting yet another smile on my face. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom always said I would be a star one day. Thanks for making my dream come true!

    ReplyDelete